Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Church Building Guide

Need a guide to church construction? I've put up a new web site dedicated to my book, Preparing to Build. Here's the official description,

Written by an experienced church building consultant, Preparing to Build is over 170 pages of real-world, practical information that will equip your leaders and church building committee to properly prepare for, and to execute, a church building program in a manner that will save time, stress, and money.

Reader Comments:

"Preparing to Build was an incredible value - just a wealth of information. The truth and his experience jump off the pages." - Dwight VanDaveer

"I have read your book and recommended it to our church board. I think your book is one of the best I have found on this topic." - Mark Sterk

Check out the new site at PreparingToBuild.com

Digg!
Save This Page to del.icio.us

No comments:

Post a Comment