Sunday, July 29, 2007

Intro to Church Design & Construction

I've been threatening to do this for a long time, so I am starting this Church Design & Construction blog to provide a forum to share some of the experiences and things I learn as a church building consultant. I have been involved in ministering to churches that planning to build for nearly 8 years. It all began in a small town far far away as the building committee chair-person for a church plant. One of the first things that I did once I was "volunteered" for the role was to start researching on the Internet for information on church building. 10 years ago, their was precious little information to be found, but I eventually found a ministry orientated group of men that provided some guidance in the process. From the time they first appeared in our church to help train and lead the building committee in the process, I began to be drawn to providing this service for other churches.

Today, just over a decade later, by the grace of God, I am a published author and a successful church construction and capital stewardship campaign consultant. The purpose of this blog will be to share tips, real-world examples, information, and guidance on church design, church construction and church financing; to help the church in its mission to win souls for the Kingdom of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment